Join Us for Memorial Day Weekend!
Stay three nights and get the third night 50% off
Stay only Sunday night and get 25% off! Have a pet? You’re in luck because we have a few pet-friendly rooms available Sunday night!
Call 1-800-321-3985 now to book your stay!
Memorial Day is almost here and that marks the start of summer in the White Mountains. But why stress out over the weekend with back yard BBQs, packing and unpacking camping equipment, or driving hundreds of miles to visit relatives? Come stay with us Memorial Day weekend and enjoy a relaxing few days in the White Mountains area before the summer hordes descend upon us!
Tourist season won’t be in full swing, but there’s still plenty to do up here over Memorial Day Weekend. Here are just a few of the local activities:
- Explore the beauty of Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves – minutes away & they even offer nighttime Lantern Tours!
- Take a ride on theHobo Railroad – Veterans ride for free all three days! (Active Duty, Retired Prior Service).
- Sunday is Guest Appreciation Day at Santa’s Village – get $5 the regular rate for each admission.
- Enjoy a family fun day and help raise money for charity Sunday at the Wildquack Duck River Festival in Jackson.
- Tax-free shopping throughout New Hampshire! Do a little shopping at the outlets or Memorial Weekend Craft Fair at the North Conway Community Center.
- Spend some quiet time for remembrance at an area pond or waterfall, or go for a hike – we can help you with planning and suggestions.
- Hit the Flume Gorge down the road in Lincoln.
BONUS: Start Sunday with us and rejuvenate with our Brew & Sip Brewery Yoga.* This casual session is for all levels, and begins at 9 a.m. Afterwards, enjoy a complimentary post-class pint of beer. Mats are included!
Afterwards, you can transition to our famous brunch – we serve it until 1 p.m. – before heading out to enjoy the region.
*$13/class goes to our yoga instructors from Live a Little Fitness.